As a Data Warehouse Engineer at Emendis you will work on setting up our BI Data Warehouse. You will design the technical architecture and realize a solid warehouse within Azure to further shape our BI landscape.
With this BI Data Warehouse your colleagues will create graphically appealing reports and translate the data into visual presentations to make our findings understandable to the business.
What can you offer us?
- You have a college degree and relevant work experience;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with Azure Cloud Data warehouse and Azure DevOps;
- You have experience with Data factory/ TimeXtender;
- You have experience setting up full data architecture projects;
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL and experience with data tools like Python/ R is a plus;
- You have experience hosting a semantic model on Azure Analytic Services;
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Power BI;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages (Dutch is only required if you apply to companies in the Netherlands);
- You have an affinity with software development;
- You are analytical and can understand and optimize business processes;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You show initiative and enjoy tackling issues on your own;
- Experience with the agile/scrum methodology is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- 32 – 40 hours per week;
- A varied job with lots of responsibility;
- A good salary and benefits;
- Sufficient growth opportunities;
- Space for personal development;
- Possibility of training or course;
- A place within a fast-growing organization;
- A pleasant workplace on the A12 at a central location in the Netherlands;
- Motivated and pleasant colleagues;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- An annual multi-day hackathon at an external location;
- Tasty coffee and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.