What will you be doing?
Together with a team of developers you create the solution for the customer. You are responsible for leading various projects in the right direction. As a project manager at Emendis or Intergrip you are a linchpin: you are between the client, the team of developers, management and sales.
You are good at building and maintaining relationships with different clients. Of course you ensure that they are satisfied, that your projects are completed on time and that you monitor the budget. So you are involved from beginning to end.
Besides managing your projects, you like to think along about how we can improve processes and ensure quality. You will work in a dynamic environment and there is plenty of room to take the initiative!
What can you offer us?
- You have a college degree and relevant work experience;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You have an affinity with software development;
- You are analytical and can understand and optimize business processes;
- You show initiative and like to tackle things yourself;
- You keep an overview and are good at planning and organizing;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages (Dutch is only required if you apply to companies in the Netherlands);
- You identify commercial opportunities and ensure follow-up;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with the agile/scrum methodology;
- Experience with the following is a plus: Office365, Jira and GRIPP;
What do we offer you?
- 32 – 40 hours per week;
- A varied job with lots of responsibility;
- A good salary and benefits;
- Sufficient growth opportunities;
- Space for personal development;
- Possibility of training or course;
- A place within a fast-growing organization;
- A pleasant workplace on the A12 at a central location in the Netherlands;
- Motivated and pleasant colleagues;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- An annual multi-day hackathon at an external location;
- Tasty coffee and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.